This lovely little smoothie is so refreshing, and I really like the Hibiscus tea infusion. It adds a nice floral hint, and who can deny the beautiful color?
Hope you're finding some relief in these hot summer days, and maybe finding some cool hikes too under the trees. Enjoy!
Serves: 2 Time: 5 min
Ingredients:
1 cup Freshly brewed Hibiscus tea, poured over 6 ice cubes
1/2 frozen banana
1/4 cup frozen mixed berries (pomegranate seeds, raspberries, strawberries)
1/3 cup kefir
1/3 cup frozen papaya cubes
How To:
In a blender, add tea with ice cubes, frozen banana, and mixed berries. Process until well blended. Add kefir and papaya. Blend for another minute until smooth. Serve immediately.
See this on Pinterest!



I have a strange relationship with papaya, some days I love it and some days I can’t stand the smell of it. You are making me love it right now with this smoothie recipe. It’s also super healthy. Can’t wait to make it.
ReplyDelete