A sweet simple morning. A new day.
Pomegranate Syrup
Time: 7 min Serves: 2
Ingredients:
1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, fresh or frozen
1/4 cup maple syrup
How To:
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat add pomegranate seeds and syrup. (Whatever fruit you add to the pan, just have enough syrup to cover the bottom of the pan, up to however much you want.)
Heat until mixture begins to simmer. Drop heat to low and continue to simmer for 4 - 5 minutes. The syrup will reduce a little, and also take on the pink color of the pomegranate, making a lovely addition to french toast, waffles, or pancakes.
In a small saucepan over medium-low heat add pomegranate seeds and syrup. (Whatever fruit you add to the pan, just have enough syrup to cover the bottom of the pan, up to however much you want.)
Heat until mixture begins to simmer. Drop heat to low and continue to simmer for 4 - 5 minutes. The syrup will reduce a little, and also take on the pink color of the pomegranate, making a lovely addition to french toast, waffles, or pancakes.
I like to add fruit to my syrup just for something a little different (with added fiber/nutrients). Blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries also work really well for this application. The exact amount of ingredients doesn't really matter, just how much syrup you'd like to serve.
Bon appétit.
Bon appétit.




Oh man I am sobbing after reading that. My heart goes out to you. I love you so much rachel and im so sorry for your lose. I wish i could be there to give you a hug. Im praying for you and your family. love you !
ReplyDeleteI love you Rachel
ReplyDeleteRachel know that I love you and are praying for you! Every time I think of you or your mom I pray! Know that and thank you Lord for His peace that passes all understanding! God bless you with His great grace! Thanks for your recipes they give me such joy. Thank you for loving my son He is great because of the woman standing with him. We are truly blessed to have you as our daughter!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
MOM Ada
I'm so sorry...I cannot imagine what you're feeling. Prayers of peace and comfort for you. Savor your memories of her, even if they make you cry.
ReplyDeletePS-I love poms and never would have thought of using them in a syrup. Brilliant.
Oh, Rachel, I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteThank you all, you're all so sweet. It means so much to have such sweet friends and family.
ReplyDelete